Our office is currently operating under normal business hours and is taking advised precautions with regards to sanitizing, disinfecting, and implementing preventative measures to protect you, your family, and our own healthcare providers and employees. However, please be aware of the following information prior to your visit:
1. We encourage you to submit any questions or prescription refill requests via our online patient portal. If you do not already have an account on our patient portal, please send us a message with your request.
2. A mask is required when entering the building, must be worn properly, and must remain on at all times, and may only be removed if required for a portion of your exam during your visit. If you do not have one then one will be provided upon entering the building.
3. If you are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms then please contact your primary care provider or contact Prisma Health or MUSC for free online screening, testing, and/or treatment. We will not be able to schedule/keep your appointment.
4. We request that you complete your paperwork electronically prior to your appointment. You should receive an email invitation to fill out your paperwork at least three (3) days prior to your appointment. You can alternatively print and fill out the short form to bring with you to your appointment along with your insurance card and photo ID, or email the completed form, insurance, and ID cards to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We do NOT offer flu, COVID, viral or antigen testing in our office. Please refer to your primary care physician, a free online visit with Prisma Health, or MUSC for screening, testing, and/or treatment.